Silicone Gel Scar Sheet
Outstanding corrective treatment for hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- It is a kind of soft, thin, reusable, and self-adhesive silicone gel sheet. It is mainly made from silicone.
- It is effective for the management of both existing and new hypertrophic or keloid scars and as a prophylactic treatment on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic or keloid scarring. But do not use on open wounds.
- Post-surgical closed wounds
- Post – cesarean section wounds
- Wounds after minimally invasive surgery
- Burns after epithelization
- Give the patients a chance to regain beauty with the ability to prevent scar formation.
- Durable, comfortable, and re-usable;
- Crystal clear of 100% silicone gel sheeting
- Provides elastic protection to the skin for optimal scar healing
- No irritation, no maceration